Summary of the club rules:
- Places on a trip will not be reserved for those who have not paid the membership fee regardless of whether the trip fee has been paid.
- If you have to cancel, you must inform the TC as soon as possible, to allow her/him to contact the first members in the waiting list.
- The club will attempt to fill any cancellations from the trip waiting list. In case no replacement is found, you may be liable for any costs incurred by the club.
- In the event of a trip cancellation by the club (e.g. due to lack of snow, insufficient trip participants, covid regulations), risk and cost will be shared equally by the members signed up for the trip. EIS will attempt to keep any costs to a minimum.
- EIS does not provide any ski insurance. You are responsible for organising your own insurance and are strongly advised to do so. No claims shall be made against ESA, EIS or connected contract companies.
- The room types available for all trips are either double or triple rooms.