Kitzbühel, Austria, January 2020
4 nights + 4 day Skipass + 2 dinners
Alpine Skiing - Cross Country - Ski Touring
The EISKI offers also this year a 4-day trip to one of the most famous skiarea of the World, Kitzbühel!!
We will head to the kitzbüheler Alpen few days after the iconic Hahnekamm World Cup race and we will be skiing in three different skiareas: Kitzbühel, Fieberbrunn-Saalbach and Skiwelt. The reliable snow conditions and the good mix between beginners and difficult slopes are just two good reasons to join this trip. We will also have fun at the apré-ski parties on the slopes, enjoy a full Moon sledging in the middle of the forest and go clubbing in Kitzbühel!
And if you don't want to spend 4 consecutive days on the piste, this region offers also plenty of possibilities for Ski Touring, Freeriding and Cross-Country Skiing or you can relax in a Spa and walk in the forest surrounded by a unique mountain scenery.
Do you really want to miss this trip??
This is what you can get in the Kitzbühel Skiarea (check out the video 'Kitzbuhel Winter'):
- 10 ski areas (we use to ski 2 days in the Skiarea Skiwelt and 2 in Kitzbühel)
- 356 gondolas and ski lifts
- 1,087 km of ski runs
- 271 ski and mountain huts and 82 ski schools
Our fantastic hotel
GartenHotel Rosenhof offers charming and stylish rooms at only 6 km from Kitzbühel, set in a 5000 m² park and adjacent to the forest with impressive panoramic views! The breakfast buffet is unmissable and the following facilities are available in the hotel for the guests: Spa area with sauna, massage chair and psychotherm-infraredcabin, hobby room with tabletennis, fussballtisch, piano and great relaxing sofas. A SkiBus stop can be found close to the hotel (less than 250 m) if you want to ski in the Schneewinkel Skiarea.
Position of the hotel:
- 6 km to the Kitzbühel skiarea - 170 km of trails (our private bus will be used to get there)
- 1 km to the skiarea Schneewinkel in Oberndorf - 157 km of trails (public skibus for free from the hotel)
- 16 km to the skiarea Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental in Brixen - 279 km of trails (our private bus will be used to get there)