Summary of the club rules:
- Places on a trip will not be reserved for those who have not paid the membership fee regardless of whether the deposit has been paid.
- The 50€ deposit to secure a place on the trip is non-refundable, but it is deduced from the total trip price.
- If you have to cancel, you must inform the TC as soon as possible, to allow her/him to contact the first members in the waiting list. Note that your place in the trip is non-transferrable.
- The club will attempt to fill any cancellations from the trip waiting list; even if a replacement is found, you will always be liable for the value of the deposit. In case no replacement is found, you may be liable for any costs incurred by the club.
- EIS does not provide any ski insurance. You are responsible for organising your own insurance and are strongly advised to do so. No claims shall be made against ESA, EIS or connected contract companies.
- In the event of a trip cancellation by the club (e.g. due to lack of snow or insufficient trip participants), risk and cost will be shared equally by the members signed up for the trip. EIS will attempt to keep any costs to a minimum.