Kitzbühel, Austria, January 2015
Bus transfer + hotel + 4 day Ski pass + 2 dinners
Thanks to the great location and the good number of participants in the last 3 years, the Kitzbühel Ski Trip was confirmed as a 4-day-trip also this Winter, leaving Darmstadt on Wednesday 28th of January 2015 at 16:00, only few days after the World Cup Race on the famous "Streif".
Can you really miss 4 days in one of the most popular ski resort in the World at this price including travel, ski-pass, great accommodation and two dinners??
This is what you can get in the "Kitzbühel Alps" Skiing Area:
- 10 ski areas
- 356 gondolas and ski lifts
- 1,087 km of ski runs
- 271 ski and mountain huts and 82 ski schools
Our fantastic hotel
GartenHotel Rosenhof offers charming and stylish rooms at only 6 km from Kitzbühel, set in a 5000 m² park and adjacent to the forest with impressive panoramic views! The breakfast buffet is unmissable and the following facilities are available in the hotel for the guests: Spa area with sauna, massage chair and psychotherm-infraredcabin, hobby room with tabletennis, fussballtisch, piano and great relaxing sofas. A SkiBus stop can be found close to the hotel (less than 250 m) if you want to ski in the Schneewinkel Skiarea.
Position of the hotel:
- 6 km to the Kitzbühel skiarea - 170 km of trails (our bus is used to get there)
- 1 km to the skiarea Schneewinkel in Oberndorf - 157 km of trails (skibus for free)
- 16 km to the skiarea Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental in Brixen - 279 km of trails (our bus is used to get there)