Kitzbühel, Austria, January 2016
4 nights + 4 day Skipass + 2 dinners (Thu and Fri)
Alpine Skiing - Cross Country - Ski Touring
Thanks to the great location, good snow, and the popularity over the last 4 years, the Kitzbühel Ski Trip has been confirmed as a 4-day-trip also this season. We will be leaving Darmstadt on Wednesday 27th of January 2016 at 16:00, only few days after the World Cup Race on the legendary "Streif", and, as usual we will ski in two of the biggest skiareas of the Alps: Skiwelt and Kitzbühel. Be aware that if you are not interested in Alpine Skiing, this area offers also plenty of possibilities for Ski Touring, Freeride and Cross-Country Skiing.
Can you really miss 4 days in one of the most popular ski resort in the World at this price including the journey, ski-pass, accommodation and two dinners??
This is what you can get in the Kitzbühel Skiarea (check out the video 'Kitzbuhel 2015'):
- 10 ski areas (we use to ski 2 days in the Skiarea Skiwelt and 2 in Kitzbühel)
- 356 gondolas and ski lifts
- 1,087 km of ski runs
- 271 ski and mountain huts and 82 ski schools
Our fantastic hotel
GartenHotel Rosenhof offers charming and stylish rooms at only 6 km from Kitzbühel, set in a 5000 m² park and adjacent to the forest with impressive panoramic views! The breakfast buffet is unmissable and the following facilities are available in the hotel for the guests: Spa area with sauna, massage chair and psychotherm-infraredcabin, hobby room with tabletennis, fussballtisch, piano and great relaxing sofas. A SkiBus stop can be found close to the hotel (less than 250 m) if you want to ski in the Schneewinkel Skiarea.
Position of the hotel:
- 6 km to the Kitzbühel skiarea - 170 km of trails (our private bus will be used to get there)
- 1 km to the skiarea Schneewinkel in Oberndorf - 157 km of trails (public skibus for free from the hotel)
- 16 km to the skiarea Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental in Brixen - 279 km of trails (our private bus will be used to get there)