Kitzbühel, Austria, January 2019
4 nights + 4 day Skipass + 2 dinners
Alpine Skiing - Cross Country - Ski Touring
The EISKI is offering also this year a 4-day trip to one of the best skiarea of the world, Kitzbühel. This year we're going to leave on Wednesday 16th of January 2019 and we will be skiing for 4 days in three of the biggest skiareas of the Alps: Kitzbühel, Fieberbrunn-Saalbach and Skiwelt. The skiareas are wonderful but if you don't want to stay on the slopes for 4 consecutive days, this region offers also plenty of possibilities for Ski Touring, Freeride and Cross-Country Skiing or you can relax in a Spa and walk in the forest surrounded by a unique mountain scenery.
Do you really want to miss this trip??
This is what you can get in the Kitzbühel Skiarea (check out the video 'Kitzbuhel Winter'):
- 10 ski areas (we use to ski 2 days in the Skiarea Skiwelt and 2 in Kitzbühel)
- 356 gondolas and ski lifts
- 1,087 km of ski runs
- 271 ski and mountain huts and 82 ski schools
Our fantastic hotel
GartenHotel Rosenhof offers charming and stylish rooms at only 6 km from Kitzbühel, set in a 5000 m² park and adjacent to the forest with impressive panoramic views! The breakfast buffet is unmissable and the following facilities are available in the hotel for the guests: Spa area with sauna, massage chair and psychotherm-infraredcabin, hobby room with tabletennis, fussballtisch, piano and great relaxing sofas. A SkiBus stop can be found close to the hotel (less than 250 m) if you want to ski in the Schneewinkel Skiarea.
Position of the hotel:
- 6 km to the Kitzbühel skiarea - 170 km of trails (our private bus will be used to get there)
- 1 km to the skiarea Schneewinkel in Oberndorf - 157 km of trails (public skibus for free from the hotel)
- 16 km to the skiarea Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental in Brixen - 279 km of trails (our private bus will be used to get there)