Kitzbühel, Austria, March 2012
B&B Accommodation & 3 days Ski Pass "AllStarCard"
Would you like to try a new destination this winter?
Would you like to ski in one of the most popular and impressive ski resorts in the world?
And what about successfully skiing down Kitzbühel's historic Streif? One of the world's most difficult downhill.
This is what you can get in the "Kitzbühel Alps" Skiing Area:
- 10 ski areas
- 356 gondolas and ski lifts
- 1,087 km of ski runs
- 271 ski and mountain huts and 82 ski schools
Garten Hotel Rosenhof - charming and stylish rooms at only 6 km from Kitzbühel, set in a 5000 m² park, adjacent to the forest with impressive panoramic views! Spa area with sauna, massage chair and psychotherm-infraredcabin. SkiBus stop in 250 m (free ticket)
From our hotel:
- 6 km to the Kitzbühel skiarea - 170 km of trails (by bus or by taxi: 3 € pp up to 8 persons)
- 1 km to the skiarea Schneewinkel in Oberndorf - 157 km of trails (skibus for free)
- 16 km to the skiarea Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental in Brixen - 279 km of trails (by bus)