Stubai, Austria, December 2012
SNOW, FUN, WELLNESS & SHORT WALK TO THE LIFT
- The bus usually has a video/DVD player, beer and toilets (when not frozen ;-)
- Ski pass will be distributed at breakfast on Saturday morning
- On Saturday, Sunday and Monday we ski
- Monday we have the possibility to store our bags in the hotel, so we can enjoy a last go at the whirlpool and Sauna before leaving
- Monday afternoon we head back to Darmstadt around 5pm, have a break for dinner on the way and arrive around midnight
- Price includes Bus Transfer form Darmstadt, 3-Day Ski pass, 3 nights & Breakfast, Dinner on Saturday and Gala Dinner on Sunday
- For any further information and to book your place, you can contact Julie Lorenz ([email protected])
From Friday 14th to Monday 17th of December 2012
Leaving EUMETSAT on Friday at 15:45, ESOC at 16:00
Return Monday after skiing (and Wellness!)
Mutterberg Hotel at the Stubaier Gletscher in Austria
Trip by bus with break for dinner somewhere on the way
The Ski Resort
- Biggest glacier resort in Austria
- Over 3000m high
- 25 high-speed lifts (36.000 people per hour!!)
- 110km of wide slopes
- 46km blue
- 39km red
- 4km black
- 19km ski routes
- 2km high altitude cross country ski runs
- 2 Winter hiking trails
- A fun park
- A giant slalom race course
- An ice climbing tower
- A speed measurement course
- Ski Schools, restaurants and shops
- First ride departs the Base Terminal at 08:00am
- Last ride departs the Top Terminal at 4:45pm, but you can also ski down!!!
Come to the Mutterberg Hotel at the Stubaier Gletscher!
A couple of Meters only from the Lift!
Amazing Wellness Hotel!
3 Full days Skiing!!
- As always we stay at the great 4**** Hotel Mutterberg located just at the bottom of the glacier 100m from the main gondola
- Comfortable rooms with TV, phone, shower, toilets, hair-dryer
- Great wellness area with Indoor pool, 2 Sauna, Steam-Room, Relax Room, Hot/Cold Foot bath and a Whirlpool with view on the mountains
- Fitness room
- Possibility to book massages (tested and approved!!)
- Game room with Pool, flipper, kicker, …
- Disco, comfy lobby, bar…
- Great food!!
If you still need to be convinced, just ask anyone who has been on the trip before.